NERP Tropical Ecosystems Hub
2013 NERP TROPICAL ECOSYSTEMS HUB CONFERENCE 2013
Click HERE to view the uploaded program, sysnopses and presentations from the 2013 NERP Tropcial Ecosystems Hub Conference.
Welcome to the National Environmental Research Program Tropical Ecosystems Hub website.
The Australian Government's National Environmental Research Program (NERP) will provide up to $68.5 million in funding over four years to December 2014 for applied, public good research.
The NERP Tropical Ecosystems (TE) Hub has the largest footprint of the five Hubs with its 240 researchers undertaking 38 projects across North and Far North Queensland and the Torres Strait.
The NERP Tropical Ecosystems Hub, administered by the Reef & Rainforest Research Centre (RRRC) is addressing issues of concern for the management, conservation and sustainable use of the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef and its catchments, tropical rainforests including the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area, and the terrestrial and marine assets underpinning resilient communities in the Torres Strait, through the generation and transfer of world-class research and shared knowledge.
Find out more about the NERP TE Hub by subscribing to our monthly eNewsletter.
- Can banks make a profit by investing in the Great Barrier Reef? - Fri 24th May 2013
- NERP TE Hub May 2013 e-Newsletter - Fri 24th May 2013
- NERP Tropical Ecosystems Hub Conference 2013 - Fri 24th May 2013
- Australian endangered species: Torrent frogs - Fri 17th May 2013
- Dugongs are safer in Torres Strait than Townsville - Tue 14th May 2013