You are here
What is 'NERP'?
- 'NERP' stands for National Environmental Research Program. The NERP will provide around $20 million each year for environmental research to improve our capacity to understand, manage and conserve Australia's unique biodiversity and ecosystems through the generation of world-class research, and its delivery to Australian environmental decision-makers and other stakeholders.
What does 'TE' stand for?
- 'TE' stands for Tropical Ecosystems. The NERP funds five research hubs, the largest being the Tropical Ecosystems Hub, or TE Hub.
What does 'RSS' stand for?
- 'RSS' stands for Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication. It is a used to publish frequently updated works such as blog entries, news headlines, audio and video in a standardized format. An RSS document, which is called a feed, web feed or channel, includes full or summarized text, plus metadata such as publishing dates and authorship.
Clicking the 'RSS' link doesn't work?
- If you are having problems when you clik on the RSS link on this website, please copy the following address into your RSS feed applicaiton: http://www.nerptropical.edu.au/rss.xml
- Laws protecting the Great Barrier Reef to be introduced next week, Queensland Premier says - Thu 28th May 2015
- Let’s get serious about protecting wildlife in a warming world - Thu 28th May 2015
- We’ve only monitored a fraction of the Barrier Reef’s species - Thu 28th May 2015
- Great Barrier Reef: warmer waters helping coral-eating starfish thrive - Fri 13th Feb 2015
- You are what you eat—if you're a coral reef fish - Wed 17th Dec 2014