You are here
What is 'NERP'?
- 'NERP' stands for National Environmental Research Program. The NERP will provide around $20 million each year for environmental research to improve our capacity to understand, manage and conserve Australia's unique biodiversity and ecosystems through the generation of world-class research, and its delivery to Australian environmental decision-makers and other stakeholders.
What does 'TE' stand for?
- 'TE' stands for Tropical Ecosystems. The NERP funds five research hubs, the largest being the Tropical Ecosystems Hub, or TE Hub.
What does 'RSS' stand for?
- 'RSS' stands for Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication. It is a used to publish frequently updated works such as blog entries, news headlines, audio and video in a standardized format. An RSS document, which is called a feed, web feed or channel, includes full or summarized text, plus metadata such as publishing dates and authorship.
Clicking the 'RSS' link doesn't work?
- If you are having problems when you clik on the RSS link on this website, please copy the following address into your RSS feed applicaiton: http://www.nerptropical.edu.au/rss.xml
- Australian endangered species: Torrent frogs - Fri 17th May 2013
- Dugongs are safer in Torres Strait than Townsville - Tue 14th May 2013
- Scientist says reef health report a wake-up call - Mon 13th May 2013
- A big thank you! - Fri 10th May 2013
- Major Cairns conference examines environmental threats - Wed 8th May 2013