You are here
Material presented on the NERP Tropical Ecosystems Hub website (www.nerptropical.edu.au and subsequent webpages) has been provided by a number of parties. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information, no guarantee is given, nor responsibility accepted for errors or omissions in the information presented.
The NERP Tropical Ecosystems Hub expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon the whole or any part of this website.
Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
In some cases, the material may incorporate or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views of the Minister or Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
- Even ‘environmentally protective’ levels of pesticide devastate insect biodiversity - Wed 19th Jun 2013
- Great Barrier Reef needs better management - Tue 18th Jun 2013
- Dr Nadine Marshall talks about the forthcoming scientific survey "What does the Great Barrier Reef mean to you?" - Tue 18th Jun 2013
- What does the Great Barrier Reef mean to you? - Mon 17th Jun 2013
- Crown of thorns starfish pest 'the greatest impact on Great Barrier Reef' - Mon 17th Jun 2013